Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ann Curry is My Hero



Ann Curry is my Hero. She has been my favorite news personality on tv ever since I started watching the TODAY Show about 6 years ago. She is elegant, eloquent, intelligent and compassionate. She reports the news in an unbiased way and has such class when interviewing everyone from polititians and world leaders to hollywood actors. If there was ever a role model to have, she would be the one.

Ann Curry is also very involved with charity work nationally and internationally. Her gentle demeanor and genuine concern for others is apparent. She seems very down to earth and grounded. She is not at all stiff and seems to also have a wicked sense of humor, something I obviously hold in high esteem.:)

Not only is she a classy lady, but she knows how to dress. Just today she had on a simple white blouse, a beautiful black skirt with a belt at the waist and RED SHOES. She just ROCKS! (Red shoes with a black or black and white outfit is one of my most favorite looks!)

Just for something different and real for a change, I wanted to share with you my thoughts on Ann Curry. She is a talented, inspiring lady and if I ever get asked "If you could meet anyone, who would it be?", Ann Curry would be on the top of my list.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ann Curry should have moved into Katie Couric's spot on the today show...

3:38 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I agree with Lamby31

7:02 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

That's what I thoguht too. I wonder if she didn't want it? She does Dateline as well so maybe she enjoys her niche now and didn't want to change? Hey I am just glad that Katie Couric Left and not Ann!!!

12:39 PM, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, she has so much class, I dont understand why they didnt choose her to replace cute old Katie.Meredith V can be annoying, she reminds me of Diane Sawyer who also gets on my nerves.

7:07 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home