Friday, August 04, 2006

MB Vacation Part 5: Souvenirs & Piratical Putt-Putt!

Thursday we decided it was time to head into Myrtle Beach and souvenir shop. First stop was The Gay Dolphin. This place is awesome. It's 3 (or 4) floors of souvenirs and crazy stuff. Here is Alysa posing in her Captain Jack Sparrow stance with a chinese sword...Clearly she HAS been to Singapore!!! Arrgh, we managed to find some swords of our own here as well...


Erin and I, ever watchfull for booty, found this pirate sitting there with a treasure chest full of loot! This actually was the same pirate I had my picture taken with 10 years ago on spring break JR year of college. They spruced him up a bit, and he apparently has been tanning regularly!!

Next on the adjenda was Captain Hook's Mini Golf. I had played this last time I was in Myrtle about 5 years ago. They have added some more neat stuff and we had a blast playing. They still had the Skull to play thru!! It's reminds me of the Goonies!!


Me and my Goonies:


The course ran inside caves and thru waterfalls:


There was even a pirate ship that Erin and I could pose on!! Captain Hook was hanging from the mast overhead scared of the crocodile in the water below. What a riot!


Last but not least: Part 6!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am eating a pickle...

and thinking of you girls.

lol

2:15 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yes, we are pillagers of pickles...and cantelope!!!
:)

3:00 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home