Thursday, July 13, 2006

Photo Meme Part 2

Here's Lamby's request for the photo meme. What kind of pets would I like to have? Well a few or a lot and here are my favorites, the ones that are my ideal pets.

Firstly I love dogs. Labs especially. I have always wanted to have one of each color: Chocolate, Yellow and Black. Awwww!! Dem D-O-Gs are sooo cute!!! I wuv dem! I wouldn't mind having a Golden Retreiver or even an Irish Wolfhound. I love larger breed dogs. Small breed dogs are definately not my cup of tea (especially if you can fit it into a teacup!)haha! Cats are OK but only if they act like a dog! Big breed dogs rule for me. Here is a pic of what I would love to have:
As silly as it sounds I have also come up with possible names for them, even tho a name comes from seeing the particular animal so planning doesn't normally work out. These have been on my list just as silly ideas, but cute all the same. For the dogs one female named Guinevere and the other two males named Lancelot and Arthur. How about three boy dogs named Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas? I have always loved the name Max for a dog as well. I know whatever dog or dogs I have will pick their names for me, but it's funny to think of names that could be!


If I could I would also have horses (or Horseys as I like to call them) They are such a beautiful animal. I have riden as a small child a few times, but never as an adult. I would love to take riding lessons and learn how to work with these majestic animals. If I were to have any these 4 types/colors would be my picks: Black, Paint, Blonde Paint and Chestnut. What will my horses be named? Well when I worked in the horse racing industry I thought Exacta, Trifecta, and Quinella (all types of bets) would be good for 3 horses. Mikey, Data, Mouth and Chunk would be funny too. Yeah, I know I need to turn off my brain!!! haha

FYI, the rash is lessening so the drugs must be working! Just in time for a heat wave this weekend here in my area! 90-95 5 days straight starting tomorrow. I will be careful, but let's hope there isn't a relapse!

Tomorrow, pics of my car and where I hang out at night...well, thursday nights at least! Still working on the sexy Wicca! tee-hee

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I knew what you would pick! I just wanted to see some more puppy and horsey pics on the blog!

10:57 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Puppy & horsey pics are great. Those puppies are really cute! I like Golden Labs best, personally.
"tapzepth"

3:29 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Those dogs are SO. DAMN. CUTE. :)

2:28 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home