Monday, July 10, 2006

Let's get this party started...

Well, Since Anonymous asked for a picture of my car...

For solving mysteries of course!


I pity the fool who don't like these wheels!


A car that talks? That would be cool!


Complete with Flux Capacitor!


"Bo Peep to Lost sheep, over!"


Obviously, those are not my vehicles, tho as a kid those were my picks! Now my taste in a mode of transportaion is more easily attained. (If I had the $$)

Perhaps a Land Rover for all my adventures.


I borrow this car on occaision from my friend Bruce. tee-hee!

I will begin the photo meme posts tomorrow! Send in some requests if you haven't done so already!:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Nice CC--where do you find all those photos? I really like the photo-shopped Batmobile pic too. Can't wait...I'm still trying to figure out what my fave place to eat is!...
"nfonpcr"

6:39 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Where's the General Lee?

9:28 AM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home