Wednesday, June 21, 2006

4th of July Reunion Party: Blowout 2006!!!

Just in case anyone is in fact taking a trip to purchase some fireworks again this year, I thought I would list some old favorites as well as some new ones to add to the mix. :)

Firstly, the favorites:

Shagadellic Mojo! Yeah Baby!



Pyrotechnic Motherlode? Shut your mouth!


And my personal favorite: Toot 'N Twirl!!!
"Excuse Me." (blush)


Here are some new names to add to this year's extravaganza:

Don't fear the Reaper.


Just in case Tom Cruise and L.Ron stop by:


I hope I didn't offend anyone with my "Stinko De Mayo Post"!!!


Last but not least...MY EYE!!!!!


"MY OTHER EYE!!"

Hey, with or without fireworks, our 4th of July Reunion Parties are a great fun, safe and completely legal. Just in case you were wondering.:)

Have a great day everyone!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your not careful you might just have to say: "My Arm....." and I might have to say: "My Other Arm."
Seriously I think you need to get fireworks that are called: "Get off your ass!" :)
-AB

8:29 AM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fireworks rule. Invented by the chinese thousads of years ago. Brilliant!

3:53 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I love "Pyrotechnic motherload"!

4:54 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home