Friday, June 16, 2006

Yippeee!!! Hey You Guys!!!!

Not only is it Friday and I am looking forward to my weekend with family but I also got the coolest package in the mail yesterday when I arrived home!

Who sent this fantastic package and what was in it you ask? Why Amy sent it with the help of her good friend Wiccachicky! These girls got a little silly and sent me some sunshine! Inside was a velvet peacock coloring set and a set of squirt guns in a variety of chic colors that will go well with my mostly black wardrobe. Don't worry, those squirt guns will be put to good use, tho I cannot guarentee that they will always be used for good and not evil. (insert maniacal laugh here)

The highlight of this grouping was the Goonies "Truffle Shuffle" T-shirt!!! Yes, that's what I said!! CHUNK!!! I have a Truffle Shuffle T-shirt people!! HOW COOL IS THAT??? Here is a pic of my shirt I found online to show you all:



Seriously, how nice was that of them to send me that package? I have gotten to know them a bit b/c Amy stumbled onto my blog and passed the word on to Wiccachicky. I love reading their blogs and it's so nice to have blogger friends! We are all Goonies at heart! Thanks guys! You ROCK!!!!

Have a great weekend everybody and catch you next week: Same blog time same blog address!

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Yea! It got there! Amy spotted it at the store and we were like, hey CC needs that! :)

1:09 PM, June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In words of college alum..."is Chunk there?" :) that shirt is hilarious!
-AB

8:32 AM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home