Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/06


Remember last Halloween when I was the Devil? I thought it appropriate to post this pic again today.

Well, everyone is freaking out because today is 6/6/06. Wanna hear something even creepier? My friend Ariane works in Manhatten in building 666. HAHAHA. "Stupid superstitious bastards" (name that movie anyone?)

I tried to post all day yesterday but something was funky with Blogger and also our server. I still can't upload any pics on my post I wanted to do yesterday. SO annoying. So the one I wanted to post yesterday will have to wait and this is as good as it gets today!

Since Today is DEVIL DAY, cause a little mayhem of your own!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know that sometimes I feel like I come to the Devil building. Pretty funny seeing all the news crews outside.....anything for a story. -AB

9:28 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

And I thought I worked in hell...
(no offense, Tabby!)

10:09 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger tabbi said...

None taken! A lot of people do say that it is very warm in here... :-)

11:35 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Too funny, you saucy minx. I want to see that movie...mostly b/c I want to see Julia Stiles--though I'm not sure I buy her Liev Schreiber as a married couple. Anyway...hope your day's not at all hellish.

2:38 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I'm glad the day is over. I was getting a little annoyed with all the news stories. I did pay bills though in hopes that the cursed date would rub off on my creditors.

7:05 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Noone attempted the movie quote huh?

Funny comments tho guys. They cracked me up!

8:57 AM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home