Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fun with Quizes

I found this quiz site(yeah I am bored) and chose a few to send out and links to put here on my blog. The results are completly annonymous so be truthful! I will post the results here on my blog once a bunch of people have voted. Click the links below to take the quizzes!

The links are broken, and the site SUCKS. It won't let me even send out any more invitations! I am not going to spend a lot of time on this, although I thingk I already have...aarrgghh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I can't wait to see the results! I was tempted to send out my own...but I'm feeling too old and beaten down today to give a crap what anyone thinks... ;)

2:44 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Well, apparently the code for the link they gave me was crap b/c as soon as one person took the test the link was unusable from my blog. I will try to send a few more out via email. Weird.

9:13 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK, so it was probably me who screwed it up...I was able to complete them!!!

11:06 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

No Lamby! You didn't screw it up! The links were only good for a few clicks or soemthing and then they broke. I don't know, that whole quiz thing was fun until the site started SUCKING!

PS) Those buttons are going on the blog (well, most of them anyway!)

11:25 AM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home