Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Whatever Wednesday

Once again it's Whatever Wednesday!!! Let's see how random I can get today...


In response to the ever rising gas prices we pay at the pump, The American Petroleum Institute has a message for us:


And now for a few quizzes:

You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.


Here's a cute quiz (can't believe I got the one about Fireman!)
Your Pick Up Line Is

Want to play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll.


You Are Rain

You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.

You are best known for: your touch

Your dominant state: changing


And finally:
Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"So, you're a cannibal."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK...I did the quizzes...I Apple Red (although I disagree!), and Rain, too! I don't use pick up lines (already have a ball and chain - be careful, those "lines" can really affect your life!) so I did not take that one...and quite appropriately my last words are "I can pass this guy!"

1:24 PM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home