Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tired Tuesday

Man am I dragging today! I am so tired. I need to stop playing PS2 before bed. I don't sleep well b/c the game is in my head...Damn that Lara Croft!! It is a cool game tho. Just running around Croft Manor is awsome in itself!

I have updated CC's 2006 List if anyoneis interested. Click on the link on my sidebar to see what has been crossed out/updated!:)

American Idol tonight with 3 left. I think Elliot will win it all now, not sure who will go tonight. My first guess is Katharine, tho I love her. i don't want to see Taylor go either, but I think he will do best without American Idol. I guess they are doing two songs each, one the judges pick for them and the other CLive Davis picks for them. I bet it will be interesting. Has anyone heard is Chris took the job as frontman for Fuel? I wonder if he will. I bet he wants to tour with his own band and do their own tunes the way they want to do them. I am interested to see where everyone ends up.

My Random pic for today is from my friend Nate. It was in a forwarded group of pics entitled "When graphic artists get bored". This one was not the most impressive, I just liked it the best...obviously!

4 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Ooooo...I am excited for Idol tonight!! I'm rooting for Elliot. I have been for a while now because I love his voice - even if he's not the hottest thing on the planet. I am so over Taylor it's not even funny, and I agree with you, he will do better to not make an album through AI. Kat might hang in there if she really hits it tonight. I love her voice, but her problem is that she is a very inconsistent performer. Last week she was WAY better in the group sing on the results show than she was when she was competing.

11:02 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Wiccachicky! I totally agree. Elliot has a great voice but isn't the stereotypical "hottie". Hey, noone said you have to be hot to have a great voice, right? I agree with the Kat thing too. She is very inconsistant but I love her and she has an amazng voice when she chooses the right songs to showcase her talent. It will be an exciting next few episodes for sure!!!:)

11:29 AM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CC....check your email!!!!!

11:32 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK...I've lost it...I looked and looked at the frog...and couldn't see the design!

11:38 AM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home