Friday, May 12, 2006

Lex and Violence

The Smallville Finale was last night. Here's my little recap for ya:

Lex was possessed by General Zod, Clark is trapped in the Phantom Prison, Chloe and Lionel are being assaulted in the riots of Metropolis, Lois and Ma Kent are unconcious in the Luthor Corp jet with no pilot and Lana is giving whatever she and Lex have together a chance. It was really creepy when they showed the power going out all over the city of Metropolis and then the world. Within minutes (literally which was actually pretty funny) of Alien deciple of Zod, Milton "Bloody hell, it's Spike!" Fine, shorts out Smallville, it spreads and riots break out in the city. Very Armageddon...The chaos, the violence and who stands above looking down on it? (and looking really hot!)...Lex Luthor (Zod)



What will happen next season to resolve this cliffhanger? Well, here are my thoughts:

Lionel and Chloe will escape the mobs and save the day by letting Clark out of the phantom zone prison thingie. He will then save his mother and Lois just in time before the plane crashes (of course), then he will have to do battle with Zod (Lex Luthor). Zod's spirit will come out of Lex and be imprisoned in the Phantom Zone again and Lex will have no memory of what happened (or so he will say). Lana will be seriously injured (as usual) and will be recovering at a hospital for most of the second episode of the season... The world will be saved by Clark and everything will magically be back to normal within a few episodes.

I have to say, even tho I am siding with the truth, justice and the American way that Clark is sworn to protect, a part of me just loves seeing how evil Lex can become. Watching this show you have to feel sorry for Lex, after all that he has been thru, I would be evil too. Michael Rosenbaum continues to keep this show alive for me. He is just delicious as Lex Luthor. He makes evil like I like my coffee: smooth, sexy and hot. Wait, can coffee be sexy? Well, you get my drift. If I were Lana, I would have turned to the dark side a LONG time ago!!!!



Happy Friday Everyone! Have a great weekend!



This post is brought to you by:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home