Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So Silly Whatever Wednesday!!!

Ooh! I have a really funny random pic for today! Apparently some crazy fan of Johnny Depp likes to purchase character dolls and pose them for Happy Birthday messages. Oh, and what is up with the chipmunk??? It's kinda creepy, but really hysterical! It's amazing what you find online searching with Google images!!!



I posted on my CC's 2006 list if you would like to take a look at some updates! I am still trying to figure out how to make something look like it was written and then crossed out. Anyone know how to do that?


Let me just say something about the Chili Peppers (again). Their rhyming and lyrics continue to crack me up. Even after 14 years of listening to them, I just can't take them seriously! I swear I could write for them! Below are some excerpts from their song "Around the World". I enjoy the fact that they like to incorporate state names, vowel sounds and that the meaning of each verse rarely coinsides with the rest of the song:

"Me Oh My O
Me and Guy O
Freer then a bird
When we're rockin' Ohio"


and if I they have a block they can just make up nonsense words...

"I know I know for sure
ning, nang, nong, nong, neng, neng, nong, nong, ning, nang.
I know I know it's you
ning, nang, nong, nong, neng, neng, nong, nong, ning, nang"


Can you see why I like The Red hot Chili Peppers? Ok let me try to make up a verse of my own:

"Get back beehive
Barbeque pork
Kickin' it live
Right here in New York!!!"

That wasn't so hard!! And I bet if I wrote it and told you it was theirs you would believe me. :) Don't get me started! I could write these all day!!

Have a great one everybody!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger tabbi said...

The html tags for strikethrough are s and /s, but I am having a heck of a time trying to tell you as the blogger keeps telling me: Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: . Maybe you can use them but we can't? It will let me bold , italics , and I am not sure what this is , but no strikethrough. :-(

12:01 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Cool Tabbi! I will try it!!:) I will let you know how I do!

12:19 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yay! I did it! I just googled Strikethrough html tags and found that strike and /strike worked on blogger. Check out the crossing out on my 2006 list!!! Thanks Tabbi!!!

12:30 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger tabbi said...

You go girl!

3:37 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home