Monday, May 01, 2006

Dani California


I have been a fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers since the early 90's and I remember listening to them and dancing up a storm with Jenn Souder. I know she would love this song if she were around to hear it...

I am happy to say that RHCP's are back and are bigger and badder than ever!! Their new album comes out May 9th. The debut single from Stadium Arcadium is called "Dani California" and I am addicted to it! It's so catchy 'cause these guys are super talented (Not many can beat Flea on the bass!)and you gotta love the rhyming abilities of Anthony Keidis!!!

"Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi
Papa was a copper and mama was a hippie...

Black bandana, sweet Louisiana
Robbin' on a bank in the state of Indiana"


Am I right? I just love it! They are just nuts but they are great so I thought I would share.

The video is a riot with the band changning costumes to reflect music fashion thru the years. You can see the video here at RedHotChiliPeppers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Alabama she would swing a hammer
Price you gotta pay when you pick the Panorama


With a name like Dani California
Day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya

3:18 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home