Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Totally Tuesday!

Firstly let me say that today is Amy's Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

Please take a moment to wish her a happy day either in the comments here at cclifeorsomethinglikeit or visit her at her blog Still Just A Me.

Hope you have a great day Amy! Be looking out for a CC fun package later this week!!:)


OK, so I am not a consistant speller. I try to edit my work, but sometimes when you are in a rush, things slide by. Kinda like my AdviSERY, I mean AdviSORY!!! But I fixed it and all it well!

Isn't it funny how when you get up at the butt-crack of dawn (say 5:15am), you work out for an hour and then get ready for work etc, you have more energy during the day!??? I know I do. This getting up earlier stuff really helps me out. I know I have said it before but I think maybe I was getting too much sleep. My energy level is so much better and Moody McMoodypants has left the building!!! So far I am not losing any weight, but I am not gaining any either. Sooner or later it will kick in, I hope! For now I am happy with the energy I have gained!

Salahadin! to Erin!! Check out this pic that she made of Piehole! Thanks for submitting it!!!



Have a great Tuesday and remember to wish our girl Amy a great birthday!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!

9:24 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Go Erin! Excellent Pic! (esp. the "man" arms)

(however, I am getting a bit concerned that you are spending too much time with C.C.)

9:55 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

(insert maniacal laugh here)

10:03 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger tabbi said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

11:37 AM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Carol, it was me that pointed out the spelling error, I couldnt help myself. I am not a piehole lover, I am a piehole basher lover.
You are doing a great job with the squirrels, keep it up.

7:07 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Henlib it's ok! Apparently others took it harder than I did!!! You know me and spelling:)

8:55 AM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home