Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"PieHole" T-Shirts a Reality???

Would you wear a PieHole T-Shirt?

What if I told you that I could get a few designs made and shipped to me for about $15 per shirt?

What if the designs were original, one of a kind and looked like this?

or This:

Or Even This:


If you have an idea for a PieHole T-shirt, let me know! I would be happy to design it and post it for you!!!

Serious inquiries only!

If you want to be seen wearing the hottest custom T-Shirts around, let me know sizes and quanity and I can make your dreams of owning an Authentic PieHole T-Shirt come true!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I'm working on a new version of my original design...

11:29 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Sign me up dude! I like the blue or the green one. That would rule. I got sucked in yesterday looking at funny tshirts off of websites. This is my weakness, I've discovered. :o)

12:49 PM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want one with Piehole and the squirrel throwing acorns at her head on it.

1 mens large
1 mens small
1 womans small
1 size 14 boys
1 size 12 boys
tell me what I owe!!

7:47 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ok henlib! Let me see what I can come up with!!! I will need a better pic of PieHole than the ones I have, perhaps of her sitting at a table or in a chair outside at the 4th party? THAT would be funny!:)

8:43 AM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home