Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday Madness!

Monday is here, the weekend went too fast as usual! Lots of things going on here this week. I am off Friday b/c the big weekend is finally here! The 50th Anniversary Party for my Parents is on Saturday. There is lots of stuff to do and fun to be had with family Friday so I am looking forward to hanging out and getting all the last minute details situated.

I have updated my list if you are interested in seeing my progress...it's on the sidebar.

Here are a couple quizzes to entertain you on this Manic Monday!



You Are a Halter Bikini

You're an athletic girl with a hot athletic bod to match.
And you've got a great tan, probably from all those beach volleyball games!



Good deal. I have a halter bikini. Don't have a tan yet tho! I am snow white!:(



What Your Black Outfit Means

You're a sophisticated woman with big city taste.
You have a strong creative force - even if you don't wear the boldest clothes.
You tend to intimidate people. But the right guy won't be intimidated by you!

Designer match: Dolce & Gabbana

Signature accessory: Gold framed sunglasses



Wow, I tend to intimidate people huh?...maybe sometimes. Am I intimidating? I thought I was silly! I do have gold framed sunglasses !!!:)

ONE WORD

I did an email and post a while back about "One word to describe me" and I never posted my results...Here are the words and the amount of times I got them.

Hysterical x1
Scorpiolicious x1 (Christine made that up, so yay for originality!)
Crazy (in a good way) x2 (um..thanks...I think)
Silly x1
Fabulous x2 (cool!)
Familyoriented x1 (yeah not one word but Carolyn cheated!)
Best x1 (now that is awesome!!!)
Salahadin x1 (So are you Erin!!!)

Hmmm...Intimidating was not on there! That's weird...hahahaha!


Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I took the quiz, and I am a Designer Bikini!

"You're all for the beach, if it's at the best resort sipping the best cocktails.
And you love to look fabulous in a couture bikini."

9:31 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home