Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bye Bye Bucky!!

Yipee!! Woo-hooo!!! Yeehaw!!! Bucky got sent home from American Idol last night!!! I must admit when I heard they were doing Queen I laughed and jokingly said "Who's going to do 'Fat Bottom Girls?'". Little did I know someone would actually do that song and it would be Bucky! I lost it when he sang it to open the show Tuesday. He never said "Get on your bikes and ride!" tho and that's the best part! In my opinion he should have been sent home a few weeks ago. Finally we are free!!! No more Bucky!!

So what about next week? If Ace can blow us away next week, which is a long shot since they're doing Rod Stewart(ugh!) he may stay and Elliot will go, but if Ace messes it up again, I don't think his hottness will save him. The only way I would vote for Ace next week (if I did vote)is if he performs "If you want my body and you think I'm sexy". If Mike Myers can sing it accompanied by a bagpipe while he dances around made up like an old Scotsman in a kilt, Ace could sing it!!! HAHAH!

Man am I run-on long winded sentence girl today! *breath* Sorry about that!

Oh One more thing about AI. Chris D wearing eyeliner. I kinda like it. He looks good any way you take him. Is it that child of the 80's coming out? Eyeliner, like bald heads, only look good on certain people. He is hot enough to pull them both off. Yay Chris! Also, thanks to Chris for making my friends finally understand why Bald can be beautiful (and hot!!). Case in point:

Chris D of American Idol:


Michael Rosenbaun as Lex Luthor


Billy Zane


Arnold Vosloo as Imhotep


I could go on and on...but I am sure you get my drift.:)

OKay, Time for a few of those tests I took and need to post. I think these two go along nicely with the theme of my post:

Your Inner Pop Princess Is Hilary Duff

"I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin"

You're sweet and cute, but a little more complex than that.


This cracks me up b/c I remember last summer when this older guy approached me at a bar and told me I looked like Hilary Duff with dark hair. I took it as a compliment, she is a cutie...or WAS a cutie until she recently turned in a skeletal bobble head of her former self!

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!


AC/DC...hmmm Just for Chris and Lisa's benefit I want to say that I prefer "Dirty Deeds" (eeeewwwwwwww!) or "TNT" (High voltage!). Chris!!! I know you sang those just now! Admit it!!! ahahah!

Have a great Thursday and don't forget!!! SMALLVILLE and CSI!!!

Ahhh CSI...One more pic before I go...hot guy, not bald, but still beautiful!!

Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Me too! Although my ex from high school, he LOVED AC/DC & his fave song is Thunderstruck (I had to call my lil bro to ask...). "Oy! Oy! Oy!"
"ijgjkov"

1:24 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Very glad Bucky is gone. I thought Ace would bite it first, but I'm cool with Bucky leaving. I thought he should have been out in the first two weeks honestly.

I actually am pulling for Elliot. Ace is continually awful, so it's only a matter of time before he gets the boot. He might be able to pull off Rod Stewart though.

5:14 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home