Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Final Countdown, American Idol Annoyances and More!

Ok people! I need to stat with American Idol first! Seriously! I have to rant and rave for a moment!

This is my first American Idol season and I am convinced that the people who vote are idiots. Last night the bottom 3 should have been: Ace, Pickler and Elliot, and instead the bottom 3 were Chris, Paris and Ace!!! When they said Paris was safe and it was between Chris and Ace I about crapped my pants!!! Chris did NOT belong in the bottom, Pickler sucked and she should have been up there with Ace! I think the people who vote are lovers of the "dumb Blond" thing that has been exacerbated
by the Jessica Simpson machine. Pickler SUCKS!!!!!!

I realize many people will say that I have no right to bitch b/c I don't vote. That si a valid point, although being musically inclined, I think I know what I am talking about. I am glad Ace is done, tho he was lovely to look at (which is probably why people are voting for Pickler!) OK I am done ranting. I must stop getting riled up about this stupid show. I am addicted!!:)

The Final Countdown has begun!! Only 51 hours until the Anniversaru party! everything is set and a walkthru of the banquet hall will be done tomorrow along with last minute details and running around. Then it is off to my sister Kathy's house for a pizza and wings party with most of the family. Mike and Kim and the boys aren't arriving until Saturday. :( They will be missed! BUT...after the party Saturday we will all be getting together at "The Cabin". Lamby has graciously allowed us to party at her place Saturday evening, tho it looks like rain...Aunt Carol will keep all the kids busy!!! I have plans for games etc...it will be fun.

I am sure I will post again today since I have someother information to impart but it should be in a seperate post. For the time being I leave you with today's PieHole Advisory level:

2 Comments:

Blogger tabbi said...

Pickler should have been in the bottom three (I'm not obsessed this year, but I am trying to follow along). Since Kevin Corvais was voted off, Pickler now has the support of http://www.votefortheworst.com/. Have fun this weekend!

1:16 PM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't you realized that it is fixed? at least I am CONVINCED it is rigged somehow...

I think they (AI producers) know who they want to win/who will potential bring in the most cashola (I am guessing chris & katherine this season)and then they do things to make sure of it..."jamming" the lines, Chris doesn't get the most votes, people think that he's getting a lot of votes and he ends up in the bottom so people are talking about it the next day (good pr move) are pissy pants about it and watch it next week (good ratings move) and vote (good move so that they can say we received 1 gazillion votes last night...)

and I was going to post the same point as Tabbi...that whole site (votefortheworst) cracks me up because they make fun of the peeps that watch, but they are just as obessed! LOL

more importantly - does it urk anyone else the say ryan seacrest says american idol? or is it just me?

ps! list up - my kitchen is the martha-perfection of organization! Yippie!!! check it off my list CC!

have a great time this weekend - I'll be thinking of you all! I wanted to send a card, but figured I'd wait until after - not that I would send up a red flag or anything but I would be so upset if I ruined anything! Have a cocktail for me! And send some pics!

=)

1:29 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home