Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Whatever Wednesday!

Woo-hoo!! It's the return of Whatever Wednesday!!

Let's start the randomness!!!

Firstly Erin has been hard at work at another PieHole Pic:



I had a little help from my grey squirrel friends this am. One was sitting in the middle of the long driveway leading out of my apartment complex. I literally had to come to a complete stop before he moved! Then about 50 yards down another one did the same thing...just long enough for me to catch out of the corner of my eye a deer starting to cross up ahead! It was like they were trying to tell me to stop b/c the deer were crossing! It was really funny! As I approached I waited to see if another would follow (they usually are in groups) and sure enough she came thru the thicket and looked at me then followed her friend into the woods on the other side. Coincidence? I think not! Those Grey Squirrels are smart!!!:) HAHA!

I tried the Billy's Bootcamp Basic Training this morning. It was pretty good. I wasn't using the "Billy Bands" b/c I don't have a set and I figured first time thru I would see how it all went. I guess I need to get a set. He's big into squats, arms and abs, the places I need it the most! It's nice to mix it up, I was getting bored with my other workout!

Did you know that VH1 has another channel that does and hour of 70's music videos (Bowie, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Clapton, Elvis Costello etc)from 6-7am? Also after that from 7 - 8am they do an 80's video hour with everything from the Psychadelic Furs to Janet Jackson to the Eurithmics. It's quite an eclectic mix and very distracting when you are trying to get ready for work and be on time!! So much fun tho! Then I checked regular VH1 and saw a new video for the Chili Peppers! YIPEEE!! I love those guys!! Anthony Keidis cracks me up with his rhyming lyrics and Flea is an incredible bass player. Hey Erin, if you are reading this...How are my mixes coming??? hhahhah!

I will leave you with my Whatever Wednesday random photo! Have a great one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Yeah, squirrels are smart. When I see them, I sometimes think of that car commercial where they were trying to get the car to run off the road and then they hi-five.

9:32 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Yes, Gotta love those gray squirrels!...It's those red squirrels you need to watch. They are sneaky little bastards... ;)

11:57 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

BTW...good work on the new piehole pic, Erin!

11:58 AM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home