Monday, April 24, 2006

50th Anniversary Party Weekend: Part 1:Friday Night Pizza Party!!

Friday began with much running around. Last minute pick-ups like Wine for the after party and flowers for the center pieces. Linda and I had lunch with Mark and Cullin at the Country Club to check in with the caterer and make sure all was set for Saturday's festivities. Then we headed to the college to have Wade help Mark with an equipment check for the slide show and DVD presentation.

All went smoothly and with a few more quick stops we headed to Kathy's house for a pizza party by 5:30pm. Jim and the girls were already there and we sat down to some relaxing conversation, margaritas and eventually some silliness as my family knows best! Here are some pics from Friday's get together.

Me and those silly girls from Rochester: A PIEHOLE FREE WEEKEND!!!!!


Our host and the California Contingent!


Wiggin' out: The Brunette as a blonde(yep, that's me), the blonde as a redhead and the red(ish)head in Pink???


Kisses from the North 4th Gang


We started a fad! Now everyone wants to play! Pinky's in Pink!!


Changing up: Me with black hair!


We had a great time at Kathy's Friday night with a camp fire and fun. Everyone was looking forward to the following day and Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary celebration.

Stay tuned! Part 2 coming soon!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Hmmmm...yes, Blondes DO have more fun!

1:52 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! send more!

3:30 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Faboo pictures. And, must agree w/ Lamby--Blondes DO have more fun. (Didn't you find this to be true?). Although, I'd love to try a red head wig for a day. That'd be hot.

3:36 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now now now...really it's the red heads - hot & fun...lol

4:18 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

I have fun no matter what hair color I am:)How is that possible you ask? Well in this case it's b/c I'm "Crazy Fun Aunt Carol"! Woo-hoo!!!!

:)

4:25 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got your package today--LOVE it. Esp the pen, it's so happy. And, the Sourpatch kids are gone already (tee hee) THANK YOU!

6:14 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh! Looks like you all had a super fun time! I love wigs. I have always wanted a lavendar one but have yet to get it.

10:21 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I always wanted to see what I would look like as a redhead. But I'm sticking with my original comment...Blondes have more fun (of course someone once told me that this is true "because you can see them better in the dark")

11:17 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home