Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The After-Party at The Cabin!

After the Anniversary party, immediate family was invited to Linda's house for an after-party. After changing into comfy clothes, everyone arrived and the celebration continued with Evan's birthday, lots of munchies and games.

Here is a pic of me and my peeps all piled up...Yep, all 9 of my neices and nephews! I had a great time this past weekend hanging out with everyone and hope we can all do it again soon!!!
Ahhh...this is what it's all about folks!!! Family!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

So, I take it it was a PieHole free weekend? Hope so. Spkg of people that others can't stand...wanna play around the design of some anti-coworker shirts? We're thinking of having his code name be Milton...

3:11 PM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Fun times! I am awaiting my first niece or nephew. We'll see how that goes...

7:08 PM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Yes, a wonderful PieHole-free weekend! So, C.C., what's the word from the N.E.G.S.S. operatives? Any word on attempts by PieHole to infiltrate the party?

11:13 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home