Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!


A

BIG

Happy Birthday!!!!
goes out to my nephew Nathan today!!! Big #12 this year???? Nope! Just found out it is one of my favorite numbers: 11!!!!

Happy Birthday Nate!!!


I hope you have a great birthday!!! I have a VERY SPECIAL Present for you but I want to see you open it...Soo...I will bring it when I see you next!!! Here is a riddle to give you a hint:

"I'm am so pretty to the eye
I push the sun across the sky
Very old, yet again brand new
What is this gift I give to you?
"


And NO, it's not a duck dressed like a clown!!!



Post a comment and wish my Nathan a Happy Birthday today!!

7 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

By Grabthar's hammer... Happy birthday Nathan!

What will you be doing to celebrate? I know! You construct a weapon. Look around, can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe?

Never give up. Never surrender. Have a great birthday!!!

12:45 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday Nater Tater! Hope it's a GR8 one!

1:26 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday day!

3:59 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great job! Nathan has not seen this yet, his birthday is actually Wednesday so I will show it to him tommorow night.I dont know what he will like better, the duck in a birthday hat or Gollum.
Kevin and Thomas loved both.That was so nice of you to devote today's blog to his birthday!

9:54 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom let me see the blog tonight.I really like it (and Thomas wanted me to tell you I will be 11!). I love the duck.I will be working on the riddle.Master trusts Gollum, come Smeagle, come!
THANKS A LOT!!!

PS I am working on constructing some sort of rudimentary lathe.

10:02 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Happy Birthday Nate!
Hope you have a great day! (Just don't show your father the duck in a clown suit...you know how he feels about clowns!!)

8:56 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Annie and I had a discussion about if Nate's B-day was the 8th orthe 10th. I said the 10th she said the 8th. She apparently had it wrong in her address book. I wil have to fill her in that I was right...hahahah!:)

8:59 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home