Monday, May 15, 2006

The Ice Princess Cometh

Last night while chatting with my roomate, she remembered something that was said to her at the Cinco De Mayo party we attended at my coworker's place. She had told me that one of the guys had said that my nickname here at work is "The Ice Princess". She couldn't remember who it was that said it to her, but since she only spoke to a few people there, I think I have a decent idea. Why it took her two weeks to tell me this little gem I don't know, but whatever.

I mentioned this to a few coworkers this am. They said that they had never heard anyone call me that and that none should b/c I am a happy friendly person.I thought it might be b/c I am not "available" to anyone that works here so therefore I am an "Ice Princess". This is not the first time I have been dubbed this title tho I must confess.. There once was a group of boys in High School who decided to call me that b/c I wouldn't go out with any of them.

Today I will find out if it is the culprit that I suspect (the one who told my roomate). I know I will see him at some point. He is a middle aged divorced pig of a man who chases after everything and everyone. He thinks he is very suave, but he is just a skeevy, shady older man. I will keep you posted.

I guess I shouldn't really care. I kind of like that nickname around here: It will help to keep the creeps at bay that way!! :)What do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

You don't seem like the Ice Princess type at all!!

11:47 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Ditto to what Wiccachicky said! You're way bubbly fun!

12:53 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Take the comment from whence it comes....and wear that "Crown" proudly!

9:57 AM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home