Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Big News!!! Big News!!!

Firstly let me apologize for not blogging enough yesterday! It seems I had forgotten that it was Red Head's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day!!!




From the sounds of your email, you did! Here is the email I got from Jen just a few moments ago with more amazing news!!!

"yes, you can update my list ...

the kitchen is done...
the closets are done
I have started to Keep a journal, so you can just check it, not cross it off...

and you can add to the top....

get the nursery ready - 'cause I AM PREGNANT!!!"


What? I get the news by email? I am calling you right now!!!! That is so AWESOME!!!!Wait until i get to Myrtle in July...you will have a little bump-de bump!!!

Remember: Aunt Carol is fun and silly! She has much to impart to young ones!!

Ok maybe that should have been a Warning!!:)

CONGRATS!!!!

Now on to updating that list of yours!!!:)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't want to email you - but I forgot my cell phone at home today! LOL Of ALL days...that thing is usually GLUED to my ear!

Anyway, Aunt Carol will be getting a call tonight - fear not! And thanks for the birthday post!

12:12 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

AHHH! I don't have your cell number in my phone!!! I would call you right this minute: tho if you left yours at home what good would that do right?

We will chat tonight!!!!

How cool is this! I am sooo excited for you!!!

12:14 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!
your life will never be the same!

Now, A word of caution from one who knows...be careful how much you let Aunt Carol teach that little one! I'm constantly telling her, "when E's teacher calls, I'm giving her your number!!!"

2:39 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Congrats Red Head--that's awesome! And, belated Happy BDay too!

2:52 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey! I am a teacher of great things: humor and laughter. Maybe I am a little heavy handed on the Fart humor at times, but you can never replace having skills like "Talk like a Pirate" or making up silly songs!!!

OOh! I feel a blog coming on...Aunt Carol's School of Humor?

3:03 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone!

4:26 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COngrats Jen that is great news! -Ariane

12:10 PM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home