Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Kim!!!



Surprise!!!

Today is Kim's Birthday!

My sister in law Kim and I have always had a great relationship. I consider her my 4th sister! We always have great discussions about things and joke and laugh until we are crying!:) We love to go for hikes and walks and she bakes the best desserts around! I love to go visit because not only do I get to see my 3 nephews who are a blast, but b/c I get spend time with Kim and Mike as well.

Take a few moments to wish Kim (you know her as "henlib") a Happy Birthday today in the comments!

Hey Kim! Enjoy your birthday with this Birthday Butler...
...or you could bribe the boys to help you out today around the house!!!:)HaHa!

Have a great day!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great birthday wish! But tell me, is my nickname in the family something to do with a goat? (goatface, goathole, goathair?) Nathan loves the goat so I am not insulted. You are like a 4th sister to me as well!I love your visits as much as the boys do.

PS-Hope to never see an operation goat hole on your blog.I can only imagine what that might involve.

5:59 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

You're Silly! I thought the goat was funny and he looked surprised so I put him in.

Michael always says "You Old Goat!", but I don't think he means you!!

Nope, the only one with a nickname is PieHole b/c nicknames like that are reserved for "only the most vile of creatures!" (insert maniacal laugh here)

Hope you had a great day!!!!

9:24 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! (Way to go Lamby...missed another family birthday!)

Hope it was a good one!!

L.

2:47 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks c.c. and lamby. I had an OK birthday recovering from the stomach flu (aka gastroenteritis). We had a good cake at work and at home and Thomas and Nathan made me a card. Mike gave me a toaster oven (my request) and we are going out to eat when I feel better.
And Carol, Mike calls me Ole Yeller more than Old goat, but at least you didnt put an old dog on the bog (especially one with the hydrophoby)

7:18 PM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home