Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Whatever Wednesday!

Well it's Wednesday once again. Let's see, apart from those annoying tests I tried to link to, the day has been pretty good so far. BTW I can't figure out how to link or post my results. It may be that the site completely SUCKS, like I had said before, or that my blog does not support the link. Whatever. I am so annoyed.

Oh well.

AMERICAN IDOL FINALE! I just did a poll on MSN and I chose Taylor. I love Katherine but I think Taylor is more consistant and he just seemed like he really wanted it last night, whereas Kat was really nervous. I don't necessarily care who wins b/c I enjoy them both, but the MSN poll came back as 69% of the votes for Taylor to win it. That's a huge lead, so I wonder if that will be the case (depending on the similarities of the demographic who actually votes to those who voted on MSN today.) We will have to see...

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES FINALE: I watched the finale Monday ( I dvr'd it) and it was pretty good, except for the part where some psycho (who of course is sweet on Bree b/c she obviously attracts the nutjobs) runs over my Mike Delfino with his car!!! He better not be dead!! I am sure he won't be, he'll be in a hospital in a full body cast and Susan will come in an injure him further by being a clutz or something. Next season is sure to have an interesting opener.

Ok, since this blog entry is rather Blah today her is a random picture from my photo archive:
Don't you just love a man who really gets into his character?


Would you mind another random pic? (which isn't actualy random since it fits into a theme with the last one)

It's weird what you find online and what people do with their free time. Yeah, Yeah, I know, I should talk! Special Agent Squirrels, The Piehole Prophecy...

Whatever!!! It's Wednesday!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since blackbeard was on our island...and we had some pirate ships come ashore here...and lots of pirate history (betcha didn't know i worked for a company that owns an island like that eh?)...anyway, i just found out that they are having a pirate weekend...i think in either june or july...if it's july - and the timing is right, well then we'll just HAVE to go!

when does the PoC movie come out BTW?

No DaVinci talk?

2:59 PM, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and I forgot to add...whoever is writing the AI songs...ick. I think Kat got the short end of the stick, although I wasn't crazy about Taylor's either...

3:02 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Oh Yeah!!! Pirates on an island in the Carolinas!! that woudl be awesome! I hope it's during the 21st -the 28th of July!!! If not, you have to go and get me some souveniers!! ahahah! The coast from Boston south has many stories fo Pirates making their way to and from the Caribbean islands...

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 comes out July 7th....

I have not read the Davinci Code and I don't care to see the movie so you will hear no Davinci talk from me!:)

yeah, Katherine got the shaft and whoever wrote that song needs a sound bludgeoning. It wasn't even in her range for Pete's sake! Talentless hacks. Taylor's was horrible too, the lyrics were just so ridiculous like a 4th grader wrote them, tho the song was in his range and he made it what little it could be.

I could be writing for the Idol Singles...really! I would request that the Chili Peppers work with me tho so maybe it would be a silly little ditty like this:

Here I am On American Idol
When I could be at home sitting being idle

Don't you know that this is a blessing
I'll dye my hair red like Grace's Debra Messing

Simon, Paula, and Randy like my sound
I think i am the newest member to the freaking "Dog Pound!!"

Oh my God! Somebody Stop me!!! PLEASE!!! This could have been a post!!!

3:23 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home