Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MB Vacation 2006 Part 2:

Saturday was great on the beach but we were getting mighty hungry after our travels. we decided to do this seafood buffet just up the road a bit from our condo. It was called GIANT CRAB!!! WHy you ask? Well it had a Giant Crab on the building. Here is pic I got off the website. It was a decent buffet and we pigged out a little. My first plate was about a pd of crab legs!! YUMMY!


Sunday morning while I had coffee and breakfast I took a nice pic from the balcony ofthe rising sun. Then my nieces and I headed to the beach where my sister Kathy had already staked out a place.


At about 11am my friend Jen (or RedHead as you know her from blogland)arrived to spendthe day on the beach. She lives in Wilmington so it was a little over an hour drive for her. It was great to sit and catch up. We hadn't seen each other in almost 4 years since her wedding! I was so glad to spend some time wiht her. We did get some thunder storms and had to be evacuated from the beach, but we hung on the balcony for a few hours and chatted. This pic is kind of dark but Jen and I are so cute!!!


After Jen left we left for the Dixie Stampede! The girls had gotten tickets to the Sunday evening show and we had heard Dolly Parton say it was "The most fun in Myrtle Beach!" many times so we decided to check it out. Haha. It was fun and they had lots of nice Horseys there. Alysa met the young guy who breathed fire...yes he was a flame blower...we nicknamed him "FlameBoy" and would constantly yell "Flame on!" (in homage to The Torch from Fantastic 4) to Alysa just to bust her chops. Hey Alysa...remember next time you talk to him to find out how they do that darn barrel trick!!!! HAHAH!


After the show we were a little wound up. It's hard taking a group photo when you have to lean backwards over the seat!!!


Stay tuned for more vacation fun! Commandeering, Plundering, Pilaging and Pirates coming soon!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT! Dolly GUARANTEES the Dixie is the most fun in Myrtle Beach!

Well!? Was it? LOL

Also - tell us about your celeb sightings CC!

12:42 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Oh yeah! Celebrity sightings!! I will make sure I mention that in my Part 3!!!!

tee-hee!!!

12:56 PM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah and don't forget to mention the H.O.B. drink tabaccle and my new shirt :) -AB

4:10 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I can't wait to hear about Pirates & Pillaging. Hoorah!

4:36 PM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home