Monday, July 17, 2006

Photo Meme Part 3

"Anonymous said:

hmmm.

let's see your car and where you hang out at night"


Ok, this is my REAL car. A Silver Ford Focus (2002). His name is Lancelot...get it, silver armour? HAHA. Yeah, I name my cars. He is a great little car and will be lasting me a long time I hope. We have been on many adventures together and I am sure there are more to come.


Next is where I hang out most Thursday nights. There is this bar on Tipperary Hill called Coleman's where we hang out for a block party on Thursday nights to hear a band. Not my favorite of places but Thursdays aren't so bad and it's something to do. It is an Irish pub in the Irish neighborhood and they have two phone booths, one for humans and one for Leprechauns. They also have two entrances...one large for humans and one for the wee-Leprechauns that visit on occaision. Right up the road Tip Hill is also home to the only upside-down traffic light. A nearby "Stonethrowers" monument tells the story of young Irish immigrants who continued to throw stones at the red light, encouraging the city to reverse the light, thus making it emulate the Irish Flag (Green on top, Red on bottom).


Let's see, Friday night I hung out with my neices after Erin's 16th birthday. We had a surprise guest and we decided to get a little wacky and take some pictures.
You can never get too crazy when Jack Sparrow comes to town!
Erin was happy to get this carboard standee of Captain Jack and it was nigh impossible to steal him out of the house and into my car without her noticing! hahah. Just kidding Erin!!! I remember when I had a crdboard standee of Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf. That was cool...

Well, seeing as tho this Monday has turned into a crazy day already, that's all I have time for. Not sure how much posting I will do this week since I have a lot to catch up on here at work, seeing as tho I am getting ready to leave early Friday, head to Myrtle Beach SC. I will be MIA all next week, well, I will most likely be sitting on the beach drinking rum or something of the sort, but you get my drift. If I do return from my vacation, I will be sure to post again!

Mondays suck, but don't let them take you down without a fight!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

cute car! nice pics too. where are you pics of the clothes tho? Eh? I know I need to take a pic of my fave eats spot...I'm still thinkin!

1:07 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Working on it. Am having a rough couple of weeks here so I am a little slow at the blog thing:)

Truffle Shuffle coming soon!

1:11 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home