Friday, July 21, 2006

Vacation, All I ever wanted, Vacation, Had to get away!

Ahh The Go-Go's. They were so cool. That is a great song too. And that is where I am headed today!! VACATION!!!! I am leaving here today at 12 noon to head to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Yeah we are driving, but it will be so worth it to get away! I am going with my sister Kathy and her two daughters Erin (16) and Alysa (18). We have a condo on the beach on the 12th floor overlooking the ocean and I cannot wait to get there! It's going to be great!!



So... obviously I will not be blogging until July 31st when I return to reality. I am sure you will all miss my manic-depressive posts but you will be rewarded for your patience with stories and pictures from my adventures in the south. :) Hopefully Ari and Redhead will be willing participants since we will all be in the same neck of the woods starting tomorrow!!! I should have done a photo treasure hunt meme where you could give me random things to find and take pics of whilst on vacation. Crap. No use instituting it now really, huh? I'll get creative, don't worry!!:) Blog ya later!!

"Guard the boat, mind the tide...don't touch my dirt."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOO. I will see YOU on Sunday! Condo ON the beach??

I am bringing my bathing suit!

=)

10:56 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yippee!!!!! Call you saturday when I am settled and we will pan for sunday!!! Beachin' it baby!!

11:37 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Happy vacation!!

9:57 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home