Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ABC Meme

I found this ABC meme on a random blog I came across. I thought it would be fun to do it as each letter is the start of a movie line. Let's see how I do and if you can name any of the movies from the lines.

Are you kidding me? I love crab cakes! They're phenomenal!
Baby, you couldn't find the button with both hands and a map.
Clearly you've never been to Singapore
Does that make me Faust or the Devil?
Evil spawn of Satan!!!!
Follow them size five's!
Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly, pal!
Honest. We went over to Mikey's dads place and we found this map that said that underneath this place there's buried treasure.
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
Jack is dead, my friend. You can call me Joker and as you can see I'm a lot happier
Katanga, I got a feeling I'm not the first woman to travel with these pirates.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Mikey! The screen door!
Nanuk Nanuk! What did you do to my dog you asshole?
Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.
Po-tay-toes. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
Quiet! You'll miss the humorous conclusion.
Relax. I'm the map. It's all up here!
Stop blowing holes in my ship!!!
Take her, forget me, forget all of this. Leave me alone, forget all you've seen. Go now, don't let them find you. Take the boat, swear to me never to tell. The secrets you know, of the Angel in Hell.
Uh, I remember we went to the Grand Canyon one time. We were flying there and I'd never been there before and Linda had, so you would think that she would give me the window seat but she didn't and... not that that's a big deal, you know. It's just there were a lot of little things like that. I know that sounds stupid...
Victims; aren't we all?
We are on high alert right now!! You do not even realize!!
X never, ever marks the spot.
You can't really dust for vomit.
Zoinks, yo!



ARGH!!! I did it!! It took me all freaking day but I found quotes starting with every letterof the alphabet! Man that was more of a challenge than I thought! I did about 1/2 myself and used IMDB for the rest. So I cheated...no big whoop. Oh, and oneof them is a TV show quote. Toodles I am exhausted!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

3 of those quotes are from Goonies. The rest, I'm so adorably clueless. Tee hee. You rock chickadee.
"meezoyf"

4:27 PM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home