Friday, August 11, 2006

Fun with Paint & Pics and a Great Quiz!

As a final tie-in with POTC2 (and with a few minutes to spare), I decided to throw these together the other day. They are not as good as others b/c I was limited in time and I am using Microsoft Paint and not PhotoShop or some such tool. (Can you imagine how good they'd be if I had that?) Enjoy the fantasy portion of my vacation pics! ahaha!

Erin and Carol sharing Captain Jack's treasure?



Alysa is kidnapped By Captain Jack Sparrow:


Erin, dressed as Commodore Norrington fights Captain Jack and Will for the Dead Man's Chest:


Everybody Run!!!!


My goodness I crack myself up! The quality is not as good as those squirrel pics a few months back, but a riot all the same! Hope this made you giggle today!!:)

CC's Aliases

Your movie star name: BBQ Chips James

Your fashion designer name is Carol London

Your socialite name is Stink New York

Your fly girl / guy name is C Con

Your detective name is Dog Dolgeville

Your barfly name is Snickers Bar Margarita

Your soap opera name is Lynne Spencer

Your rock star name is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Airplane

Your Star Wars name is Carcar Conger

Your punk rock band name is The Relaxed Canopic Jar


So many good ones like my rock band name and my barfly name! Too Funny!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

You're funny! Thanks for the laugh.

10:52 AM, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

I have been thinking of you all afternoon...I couldn't get to this this week, so I have to bring home work...

I am working on a piece for the magazine I manage...it's a treasure hunt around the island! SO up your alley!

4:14 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home