Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday: Fun with Quizzes!

Your True Love Is a Scorpio
Why you'll love a Scorpio:
Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).You'll love being swept away by Scorpio - into a world of insane passion.
Why a Scorpio will love you:
You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.


Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

"I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space"


You Were a Cheetah

You are quick and elusive, with keen senses.
You are able to have intense concentration for short periods of time.


Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Jesus is coming - everybody look busy


Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 64%

You have a good chance of being a multimillionaire. Better than most people.
You simply have a natural knack for money and the personality for success.


God I hope that last one is true!!!! Hmmm... these were interesting...I'm a scorpio and now I need to find a scorpio? Sounds like fun! I love that "Crazy " song!! I think it's my favorite release this summer. Cheetahs are cool, I can live with knowing I was fast and beautiful in a previous life!!! Oh and that bumper sticker is hysterical.

So here it is folks! Friday. I am hoping to have a relaxing yet productive weekend. Hope you all do too!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a multimillionaire yet? I'm sure Donald Trump would like to shake your hand=)

6:47 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I got Leo (not Scorpio--which is what my guy is); Dani California; I was a Rabbit; "Squirrel, it's what's for supper!"; and I didn't take the last one. But, apparently I'm totally sarastic. Tee hee.

7:04 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Jessica: I am not a multimillionaire...yet. hahah!

And Amy: I am jealous you got my Chili Peppers as your song! I think I listened to Dani California everyday this summer (and more than once a day at that!)
I love my Chili peppers! :)

"fewag" That's a funny one!

9:35 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

OK. I took the test over for Summer anthem, changed 1 answer and got Dani. Now I feel better...even tho the Crazy song is right on for me this summer!

9:44 AM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home