Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Batman Returns and Dave Parrish

My first memory has to do with Dave Parrish, (yeah he has been on my mind lately) b/c I had found all of his old letters and cards. This lead to me watching Batman Returns Sunday night when I returned home. Here are some pics and favorite quotes from the movie (well the Bruce Wayne Selina Kyle portions anyway) that Dave and I were crazy about.


"How can you be so mean to someone so meaningless? " (notice the cat ear shadow cast on her forehead made by the rims of her galsses? Brilliant!)


Selina: "Ok, Intimidate me, bully me if it makes you feel big. I mean it's not like you can just kill me..."Max Schreck : "Actually, it's a lot like that."


"Honey, I'm home! Oh I forgot, I'm not married. "


" I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier. "


" I am Catwoman. Hear me roar. "



" You know, it's... a blur. I mean, not complete amnesia. I-I-I remember Sister Mary Margaret puking in church and Betsy Riley saying it was morning sickness and I remember the time when I forgot to wear my underpants to school and the name of the boy who noticed was Ricky Friedberg...He's dead now. But last night... complete blur. Couldn't you just die? "

Part 2 to follow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home