Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Celebrity Look-a-Likes!

I stumbled upon this site and had a riot with it on Friday afternoon! You sign up for a free account and give your email address and then upload any pic to the celebrity look -alike page and it will bring up who you resemble. After uploading many photos of myself and others, I realized it could be something as simple as the glasses you wear that will give you celebrity matches, so don't get too upset if you get matched up with the Dahli Llama!

As you look thru the matches you can see what features picked them. It could be your facial expression, smile, eyebrows or even the shape of your forehead. Just for a test I uploaded a pic of Angelina Jolie and she came up as a 97% match to herself so something must be working right! Baisically, you look like very few of the celebrities you get, although some seem to be a good match for certain features you have in that particular photo of you compared to that particular photo of them. (Huh? what did she just say?) Many times I came up with the same people (Lacy Chabert, Kelly Clarkson, Cheryl Crow, Jennifer Anniston and Emmy Rossum were my top multiples)Oh and BTW, I only got Janeane Girafalo once!!! hahahah! No Hilary Duff either!

Anywho, here are some of the collages you can make after uploading and seeing who you've gotten. I highly reccommend going to the My Heritage site and trying out the "Find the Celebrity in You" Demo on the left hand side of the page below the female cartoon head. Try it and you will get what I am tryign to say! Be WARNED tho! It is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!!Let me know what you think and who you got!











5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I'd like to try this...but I realize that I have not one picture of myself...

2:19 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Dude, this looks SO fun. If I ever get any free time, ever, again, I'll have to do it. Could you put it up on your sidebar links, so I don't have to go back & scroll thru your archives (when I have free time over Thanksgiving that is)

7:46 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lamby31 I know how you feel.I look through the albums and find pictures of a family with no mother. I will look through my pics and see if I can email you a picture of yourself.

10:14 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

LOL! This is so crazy!!

5:45 AM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Amy! good idea. I will throw it up on my sidebar. I need to change it up a bit anyway!

Lamby I have a few pics of you! I will send them to you!

Henlib, you are right, we need more pics of you! I should have taken a pic of you this past weekend before I left!:)

That is what I thought Wiccachicky! It is crazy stuff!

8:52 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home