Friday, September 01, 2006

**News Flash!! N.E.G.S.S. Still Vigilant

The National Eastern Grey Squirrel Society, although maintaining radio silence for the past few months, leaked photos this week to remind us they are still on task when it comes to PieHole.


Communication is Key: Two agents, seen in the photo below, crowd together to discuss their next move. PieHole activity is recorded on a daily basis and agents try their best to blend into their surroundings to gather information.

The N.E.G.S.S is constantly varying their surveillance techniques from the simple to the technologically advanced. Here "Agent Clicker" can be seen taking 35mm reconnaissance photos deep undercover in Red Squirrel territory.


The final photo shows how adaptable the N.E.G.S.S. can be when their assignments take them around the world. They are experts of disguise and can blend in with any culture.


Any news concerning the N.E.G.S.S. will be made available as it is received by this blog.


IN OTHER NEWS:

The "PH Factor" Advisory System has issued warnings in association with the Anti-Terrorism Alert System. A photo has been issued to make positive identifications easier. Please see below for the Airport Alert and Safety update.





Disclaimer: I did not in any way manipulate or change any of the squirrel photos I found while searchinhg the web. They were just too perfect to ignore! The camel thing was an email I received from Deidre and I just had to share!

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend everyone! I know I can sure use a long weekend right about now! I am headed to see my boys again and since Kevin has a new video camera, I am sure I will return Tuesday with news of another film production!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

C.C. - you crack me up! And I needed a laugh today!!
Those are some cool squirrels!

1:32 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

It's funny how I haven't mentioned PieHole in a while on here and then you brought it up last night after I had already written this post for today! HAhA!

It's always good to have a laugh...especially on a Friday!!!

1:41 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Tee hee hee! What an awesome post. I HATE being so busy w/ work that I don't have time to check blogs during the day. Bleagh!

7:38 PM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home