Friday, September 22, 2006

Adventure Friday!

Well, since I didn't get the part in the continuation of "Wonderfalls" I had to make the most of my week. I took pics along the way to share with you all.


Saturday I crashed a wedding with these two jokers. Can I just say that the crabcakes were Phenomenal!!!


Tuesday nights are "Live Band Kareoke Nights" at this bar. Michael rosenbaum and I got a little carried away...


Thursday I was invited to go on a boat trip that turned a little crazy. The boys said something about "pulling a Panama" and then all hell broke loose!


This morning I told everyone at the office my exciting week, and they couldn't believe it! This whole week has just been a blur! "Couldn't you just die?"



Sometimes during the work day, you need a little break from reality to get a little silly in order to save what's left of your sanity. tee-hee! Hope these made you laugh!Have a great weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

You look like me with the blonde hair!!!!

2:26 PM, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go blonde, you look much better as a brunette (I dont think you look like Linda, well maybe when she had that perm in high school!) Great photos, we laughed so hard.
Nathan loves the "panama" picture. He wishes he was there in the boat too.

7:14 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

lol!! Those pix are awesome. The karaoke with Rosenbaum is my favorite.

12:38 PM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sey hey!Where ya been? Jo JO has been hoping to hear from ya. And me-well,speaking of reality:What is hip? Tell me-tell me if you think you know. What is hip? You know the tune and believe it or not TOP (Tower of Power) will be at Turnmystone Oct 5th.
Here,"s hoping "You done even went and found you a guru...In your effort to findyou a new you...And maybe even managed to raise your conscious level ...As you striving to find the right road...There's one thing you should know>>>/What's Hip today Might become passe."
Keep on blogging and stay focused. And always remember: " If you was really hip...The passing years would show...You into a hip trip...Maybe hipper than hip...But WHAT IS HIP?"

12:12 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home