Friday, October 20, 2006

Tell me Baby, What's your story?

"Life could be a little sweet
But life could be a little shitty"

-RHCP

That said,lets recap my foul existance for the last two months, shall we?

  1. Instestinal virus for a month
  2. Head cold for two weeks following immediately after virus
  3. Mice infestation in the walls and attic of my apartment
  4. Small colony of ants in one of my kitchen cupboards (that was last night's discovery)
  5. Flat tire on my car this morning


I spoke with mi madre on the phone this morning and was laughing at the string of events that have befallen me lately. She thought it was good that I could laugh about it. She is right b/c about a month ago, I probably would have gone postal!!! Seriously tho, it's all good. Got my tire fixed and will have to take vacation time fo the work I missed, but at least I am Road Trip ready for tomorrow!

Since Amy was talking about gifts you could send her if you felt the need, here is a pic of a shirt that had me in mind when they made it. I'm just sayin'...



Or I would take one of these:


Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am optimistic that all this bad luck is just my good luck storing up in reserves so I can win at Dominos against my brother this weekend! Oh yeah, I'm bringing it this weekend! I think Dominos is the new Poker. Mark my words!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061020/ap_en_ce/people_harrison_ford

3:22 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

By the time they get this 4th movie filmed Harrison Ford will be playing "Indiana Jones and the Great Seal of Dimensia!"

They have wasted soo much time with this! They could have made as many as the James Bond series!! DON"T even get me started!!!

10:29 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

OMG!!! I WANT THE GERRY BUTLER!!!

4:27 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home