Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween D-O-Gs!!!

I know many of you have seen these already I am sure. I just couldn't resist posting a few of my favorites! I personally wouldn't dress my dog up(if I had one)...but it's funny when other people do!

These first two remind me of a Halloween a few years back. I was a chinaman once and also Pokahontas (or Poke-your-hontas as I liked to say) Yeah, I am not so politically correct. But how cute is this D-O-G? (Henlib: you gotta send me the pics from Pinky's past Halloween parties! How fun to put them on the blog?)





This little guy is great! I think of Labrynth and that English Dog when I see this. Very creative costuming!


How can you resist two of my favorite breeds? A Retriever and a Lab. So stinkin' Cute!


Star Wars themed costumes are always a hoot! I can't even stand these little teeny D-O-Gs!












Here are a few bulldog pics in honor of my dog-nephew snake who lives in sunny California. I will be able to see him and that cute little Nilla girl when I visit for Thanksgiving.









Look at that pumkin with the snaggletooth! Hims is sleepin'!! And can you even stand Captain Jack and his treasure?? They are just too much!

Obviously you know that I am a Dog person. My family has (and has had) the best dogs. They are not just pets but members of our family. From mutts to pure breeds, I love them all! DOGS RULE!!!

Looking forward to a Howling Good Halloween tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved those dog costumes. Next year Fudge needs to dress up. I like the "horse with the knight", you'll have to help us out.
Happy Halloween!

6:46 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the capt jack one--faboo!

6:49 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home