Monday, November 06, 2006

Yes! It was my...BIRTHDAY!!!

Hello all! After a bit of a rough start here at work this am thanks to Looney Linda, I am finally posting about my birthday fun from the weekend and here at work today.

I spent the weekend at Evan's house and we had tons of fun. We watched Curious George (the one with Will Ferrel and Drew Barrymore) Friday night which was really cute. Saturday night I was surprised with everyone coming over with a big Birthday dinner! Dad had made his famous lasagna and Mom baked a yummy birthday cake. Kathy and Erin joined us for dinner and it was a nice evening. I got some great presents: A beautiful bracelet from my parents, an Old Navy gift card from My Annie and this great pin from Lamby and Evan:

She said she couldn't resist it and almost put a little note on him inside that read "Get off your ass!", but then she didn't. Too funny!

Later Saturday night we watched the movie Cats and Dogs which is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. If you haven't seen it you must! I will blog about that in another post for sure!

It was a great weekend that ended on Sunday with Dad cooking a turkey! Yum! Was I spoiled with all the great food this weekend!

I arrived at work this morning to a desk covered in food, presents and cards from people at work! How nice is that? There were donutes, crullers, pumpkin bread and some hysterical cards and then my department (well 3 of them, b/c Looney Linda Wasn't here) made lunch for me! Besides my Gerry Butler homemade birthday card from Mary G. (a freaking riot!), my favorite gift was my long awaited Pirate hat made by our very own BigGeek!!! Here are some shots of me modeling it.
It is the coolest skull and crossbones hat you will ever see, yeah? Arrgghh!



Thank you everyone for everything! What a great birthday!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you've had an awesome couple of days celebrating. Whoo hoo--you deserve it. And, yeah, that hat IS cool. :-D

3:16 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Go Big Geek! Great hat!

1:13 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home