Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Whatever Wednesday

Hello and welcome to another wonderful Whatever Wednesday!!! Today I have some sad news, some glad news and some "CC needs to vent" news. Hope you get a kick out of it anyway!

  1. I will begin with the sad news. My friend Ari had a beautiful golden retriever named Maggie. She was such a good dog and we bonded right away the first time I ever met her. She loved to play ball and loved tons of attention. She was getting older and was on medications due to having cancer in one of her back legs. The affected leg was removed just below the hip a few years back. Early this morning she had a heart attack and seizures and Ari's parents decided it was unfortunately time. They put her to sleep this morning. We loved Maggie and we will miss her. She was one of the Best D-O-Gs I have ever known.
  2. Let's just skip #2 because I need to regroup after #1.
  3. This weekend I am invited to my nephew Evan's house (yes, the Evan who penned "Evan's Rules"). Evan, his Mommy (my sister Lamby), Anne (another sister) and I will eat yummy food and watch "Cats & Dogs" and play games and have tons of fun. Sunday we will travel to my parent's house for my 31st Birthday dinner. All in all it should be a great (and how!) weekend and I am really looking forward to it! Yay!
  4. I wasn't sure if I had mentioned this or not, but two weekends from now (Nov. 19th) I will be leaving for California! My Mom, Dad, my sister Anne and I have been invited to San Ramone to spend Thanksgiving week with my brother Mark and his wife Cullin. I am unbelievably excited to return back to the sunshine state for another visit and explore some more. It will be Anne's first trip out so that is exciting too. I can't wait and I know it will be here before I know it.
  5. Speaking of my sister-in-law Cullin, it reminds me of a thought. She and my sister-in-law Kim are really great. I tend to call them my sisters in stead of my sisters-in-law. I get along so well and enjoy spending time with with both of them. Because of this I think of them as sisters. I do have one I like to call my sister-out-law. Her name begins with a Pie and ends with a Hole. We all know she is the furthest thing from a sister I have!!! Why can't Piehole just admit herself to the nearest sanitarium and get some help quickly? Maybe someday!!
  6. Have you ever hoped that someone would get their due? You know, karma coming back to them after they had done something to you? I have witnessed this quite a few times in the past year and boy did it feel great! There is nothing like hearing from the person who did/said something to you in the past that the same thing happened to them! The bummer is, this person hasn't made (and probably will never make) the connection that they had done the same thing to you previously. I've realized although they didn't learn their lesson, I saw something beautiful happen and it puts a big ginormous smile on my face!
  7. That said, let's hope that that bad karma I have collected from all my PieHole posts won't come back to get me!!
  8. But first, have you noticed the secret messages within each of my lovely talking points in this post yet? Post a comment when you find them!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol, you are like a sister to me too (a younger and crazier sister!)
I tried to find your hidden message but I can't figure it out yet.

3:47 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Henlib!! was the crazy part a compliment? HAHAH!

It's a not more noticeable now! You must have posted while I was trying to fix it!:)

I will give you a hint:

Audacious is a synonym
of this word that starts with B
How you'll find the messages?
It's the dark your eyes will see.

Good luck y'all!

4:00 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw them right away, but some took me longer than others to interp. Tired today, that's all. Are you excited for your big day? Justin's [not] celebrating his big 3-1 tomorrow. :-)

4:29 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of your birthday, we got you a FUN present! Wish we could be in D'ville to celebrate but Mike is going to Buffalo and the boys have band (tempes fugit)practice on Saturday!!

4:30 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

So sorry about the puppy!! That sucks. I can kind of see the messages, but it doesn't make sense when I put it together, so I must not be seeing some of the bold letters.

10:21 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I found them...had a hard time with #6...Said to Tabbi "wait, that doesn't spell anything" but I had missed a letter!!

10:26 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Each one of the messages is an independent statement, I think.

10:28 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

I don't know about you folks, but this was kinda fun huh? I know it was hard to see, but believe me, the green was the best choice! Lamby had it: they refer to the text they are found in. Here are the answers:

1. goodbye friend
2. sad
3. It's My birthday!
4. "I'm goin back to cali" (you know, like LL Cool J used to sing)
5. piehole sucks!
6.Hobbit!
7. shit!!
8. bold

Thanks for playing:)
CC

2:02 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home