Thursday, November 02, 2006

Say it isn't so!


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15515764/

For this to be announced on Ari's Birthday! How weird is that Ari!!???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANE!!!

Oh yeah and I stole this from WiccaChicky:

Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor


I am not so sure about the calm and quiet, but I guess as I have gotten older I have mellowed considerably...yeah, I used to be THAT hyper!!:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe a psychic, but not a peace corp volunteer and definitely not a counselor! (you are too creative for those two)

7:08 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Apparently all my friends are blue!!

2:06 PM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home