Friday, November 03, 2006

Birthday Wishes

My idea of the perfect birthday would not only include my family and friends, but would also look a little something like this.

I arrive at my beautiful stone house in the country.


I walk thru my library and look out the window to see...


Some of my Horses frolicking in the field behind my house.


After checking in my home theater...


I would find my husband sitting in the sun room waiting for me to come home so he could give me my Birthday present...


Which was waiting for me out on the patio:


Someday I hope I will have what these pics represent to me: A beautiful cozy home, a wonderful husband, some puppies and horses, a really neat personal library and a kick-ass home theater.

Ok, well, Happy Friday! I am off to buy some lottery tickets in hopes of making the above mentioned dreams come true!! tee-hee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me, but I am sure you will have lots of fun with everyone this weekend. We didn't get you any puppies or horses, but you will have fun playing with our gift!!
Have a great birthday weekend! :)

10:33 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Hell, You are easy to please!!! ;)

10:46 AM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home