Thursday, November 16, 2006

Are You Watching Closely?

Early Sunday morning, say around 6am, I will attempt to make myself disappear and reappear in California...

I crack myself up.

I am soo excited!!! Have I already said that this week? Um, yeah, I think I have.

Anywho, a much needed vacation and some great food and sightseeing awaits! I will miss the part of my family that is staying on the East coast for Turkey Day of course. I am sure there will be the Turkey Day phone call to wish everyone a happy.:)

So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will be back Monday November 27th to blog and post pics (or sometime that week if I come back to a mountain of work on my desk).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too funny! love the pic! hope you have a great vacation and thanksgiving, but we will all miss you at the library. hey did you know that we get PAID!!! anyways, have a great trip and i will see you when you get back. ttyl

1:56 PM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great trip!!!

4:01 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Y'all! The "trick" worked! I am in Cali and having a blast. I will have some great pic to post when I return!:)

12:52 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Have a great trip!!! Eat lots of turkey.

9:45 AM, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home