Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday Trippin'

Wow, what can I say? I have been MIA for a few days. I actually think I forgot about my blog! (gasp!) It's been pretty busy here at work so I haven't had the time to post.

So here I am sitting at my desk procrastinating (well, actually I have done all I can right now). I guess this week is sort of a bother b/c I know in approximately 66 hours I will be leaving for California! Yipee!! Yep, 6am Sunday morning I will be taking off into the wild blue yonder and landing in Cali about 10:40am. My brother sent the itineraries today and now I pretty much can't concentrate on anything else. Well, I am doing my work, but I am also thinking about packing and my schedule for the rest fo the week outside of working here.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS TRIP! I am so happy to get out of my mundane routine and explore for a few days(thanks to my family).

This past weekend I saw The Prestige. I was so excited to finally get to see it in the theater! It was sooo cool and really a thinker which is rare these days. I really enjoyed it and I highly recommend that you go see it if you can (or rent it when it comes out on dvd). Not only was the story and acting great, but who doesn't want to watch Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale? Come on! That's 2 hours and 15 minutes of Hotness times 2!!



Well, I guess that is all for now.

Hmmm...I wonder what our in-flight movies will be on this trip? You know me, always worrying about the most important details! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

In flight movies: We are just missing Pirates 3!!!!!! That sucks!!! That was playing Nov 1-15. So now we are stuck with Lady in the Water (Westbound) and My Super-ex Girlfriend (Eastbound).

Poop-loops. Pirates 3 would have been SWEET!

Oh Well, maybe they will be Ok timewasters...

12:54 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heather on the hill

nuff said

1:27 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In flight movies? The last time I was on a flight long enough for movies was in the 90s! You're cooler than me. Have fun in sunny CA!

2:42 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home