Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holiday Trivia Answers and Thursady Thoughts

Great job to everyone on the Holiday Trivia! Here are the answers:

  1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  2. Rudolph
  3. Elf
  4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  5. Frosty
  6. Home Alone
  7. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  8. It's a Wonderful Life
  9. Charlie Brown Christmas
  10. Christmas Vacation

BONUS: Batman Returns: The Ice Princess is rehearsing the tree lighting ceremony in the dressing room...Obviously there are some bulbs out on her strand of lights! haha!




It's Thursday! Today I get to go to a company function. A two hour presentation and then lunch afterwards. I guess it is better than being at work scrounging for something to keep busy with! The work load is slowing down this week a bit, so it will be a good escape! Hey, lunch is taken care of, what am I complaining about?

So sad yesterday, the news about Peter Boyle. He was only 71! I am sure everyone remembers him best for his Frankenstein in "Young Frankenstein". Puttin' on the Ritz!!! I also loved him in "The Dream Team". The creator or the Green Lantern also died recently. He was 91.

On a happier note, I get to help my parents put up their Christmas Tree this weekend! I love decorating the tree with them and I haven't been able to the last few years so this will be fun.

Henlib has requested some Chsitmas Squirrels and I am up for the challenge. I think the N.E.G.S.S. will be sending in their updates along with Christmas wishes for everyone soon. Keep an eye out! (my eye!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oooo! I missed playing, but I loved the quotes. :P

3:53 PM, December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home