Friday, December 15, 2006

Go Here, Do This


Hey everyone, my friend Deidre went me the best email today. I wanted to share with you in hopes that you will click on this link and send some wishes to our troops over seas.

Thanks to XEROX, you can visit this website www.letssaythanks.com and send a card to the troops. All of the cards are free and the postcard art is done by children all over the U.S.

I sent one as soon as I visited the site. Let our troops know you are thinking of them and supporting them in their endeavors overseas.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so honored...I got mentioned in your blog 2 times in one week. Holy shitballs Batman, I am going to be famous yet. Love & diamonds Baby

8:43 PM, December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home