Friday, February 18, 2011

Puke Enducing Message

At this point on match I am getting the guys who winked at me 3 months ago and either forgot or decided to give it another try. A few crusty old men and more of the same. It is getting old and very boring.

This guy sent me an email and I think you will remember him from Fun With Profiles & Pics Part 2: (Click the pic to enlarge for readability)



I think I need to go throw up now.


In other news, the winter weather canceled both of my second dates a while back. Winter is sort of hard to navigate especially with all the snow and bad driving conditions around here this season. Oh well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

"iam hopping" that it all works out for Richie and his dog. It's tough having "blode" hair...(is that when you are bald but used to be blonde??!!)

9:43 AM, February 23, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home