Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Striking a Balance: Too Little vs. Too Much

Here are a few emails I have gotten this week that seem to be on one side of the spectrum or the other. Some say too little, some say too much. Comments in Pink today!

freestyle said:
"do you like to swim?" Yes.



Luni said:
"heyso how about a date lol" This is the guy who wrote the long letter in the last post. Is he joking? Is he being a smart ass because I ignored his email? As usual, I am confounded by these "boys"


Naz said:
"Hey :-)
How are you!Hey Hows it going :-) Hopefully great!...Your profile really jumped out at me!..It seems like we might have a few things in common wich is great!..Im just looking for someone who's real and that I can laugh my ass off with and have a great time with..And being that I consider myself tottaly Rockin, Hillarious & Down to earth, and being that its seems that like your a awsome person.. I was was wondering, if you would like to chat and get to know each other a bit, Im Nathan, And I hope your having a great night, and I look foward to hearing from you...bye :-)" OMG with the :-)!!! Another guy looking for a REAL girl... this is an epidemic!
This one I can't bring myself to rip too much because his email is so innocent and young. It's as if a spelling challenged 4th grader wrote it. (awwwww!!!) I have to say I agree that I am awesome, and glad he got that from my limited profile information. I wish him luck, he's going to need it. Most girls eat guys like him for breakfast these days. I hope he keeps that childish optimism alive.


On the other hand, I think I found my soul mate. This guy looked at my profile, so I looked at his and I liked what I saw (outdoorsy, black lab, well traveled but lives in the country, musician, intelligent, sense of humor, kilt). LOL. Now I will play the match game and see if he contacts me, which usually works. I could be more forward and contact him, but, I did that once with another guy and that guy never wrote back :(, so, I will remain my traditional self and see what happens.


Are you ready for the big storm? I hope you all have a snow day tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Nathan is so cute!! I think he is an imposter. I bet he is really about 14.But you really ARE awesome ,CC!!

1:14 PM, February 01, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home