Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Annoyingly Persistent

Hungryhat is annoyingly persistent and is currently separated with 3 kids and seems to have some issues to work through...including misspelling the name of one of my favorite musicians... That's 4 strikes, he was out at 3.

Main Profile Blurb:
"I am a new person just out of the box and I am looking for someone that will let me be who I am. I lost touch with who I was over the years and that made me a very unhappy person. Now that I have gotten myself back, I really want to keep it that way. I absolutely love to laugh and have fun and make sure those around me are having fun too. I am extremely affectionate and love to show it. I have a very big heart and I need to feel wanted, appreciated and loved." OK, so he is not divorced yet, has 3 kids and apparently as many issues to go along with that. This reads a bit like a wish list letter to his therapist. Yikes!

favorite hot spots:
"Adirondacks, NYC, Like to get away to small quaint places for a weekend, like a bed and breakfast in Vermont :)" That sounds like a canned response to reel in the ladies. Yawn! I bet he thinks there are only B&B's in Vermont. I wonder how quaint a getaway with his 3 kids would be...

last read:
"Ghost Rider ........ By Niel Piert"
Um hello! This is a prolific percussionist and if he actually read his book he would know his name is NEIL PEART.

If I have said this a thousand times, I say it again: This is you marketing yourself to people. Use spell check, do a little editing, look it up! Quality in, quality out!

So here are his creepy little emails that he keeps sending and I keep ignoring:

December 05

"Hi
:) your smile made me smile ........................"


That's weird, my profile tag line is "Smiles are contagious!". He's a creative one!

December 07

":)
Hello Ms CC ................... how are on this fine nasty yet beautiful morning ? Are you staying warm ?
:)"

"Fine nasty yet beautiful"? He is more conflicted than I thought, and I don't like the word nasty...it's nasty.


December 11

":)
Good morning CC ......................

Your dimples are adorable !! How are you and how is everything in big town of D this morning ? :)

j"


OMG!!!! What is it with this guy? ..................... :) He is skipping words and using lots of unnecessary punctuation and annoying smiley faces.


And why is everyone dissing my town? It's like when you are mad at your brother and you bitch about him and then that person says "Yea, he's always been an asshole". You just want to bludgeon that person for saying something mean about your brother. Only I have never said a bad thing about my town on match, so the comments about being able to compete with the guys here or the size of the town or that it must be quiet and boring here are really starting to annoy me.

They have probably heard about that technique that guys use to deflect or dis a girl and then she will instinctively be interested because you picked on her for something. Usually it's slightly different and in a group of people where the guy will pay more attention to your friends to get you to notice him. I think it all goes back to the "playground theory" where if a boy picked on you he liked you. We are not in elementary school anymore guys, man up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

Hey be nice! Mike sent me a card with a smiley face hand drawn on it when I first met him and that is what made me fall for him!

He probably had a mean wife and is looking for someone who is fun and you are definitely fun (and you do have cute dimples)!! :)

8:54 PM, December 14, 2010  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Remember, not everyone paid attention to the punctuation units in
english class! : ) > .!!

9:23 AM, December 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home