Friday, December 03, 2010

Stalker Alert! (sort of)

So this guy has winked at me twice and sent me a message already...I think you will remember Rich.

He lists himself as "currently separated" but says he is divorced in this section. I have taken the liberty to highlight SOME of the spelling mistakes I found, and realized there is too much wrong with this so I didn't bother with punctuation and sentence structure. I wish I could get paid for proofreading for these dumb asses!:

"well im 31 divorced just want to enjoy life. I like to have fun cause some mischif:) be myself and to find someone who just wants to hangout at home or go out and hang out weather its to a movie or other things im not a picky person im opened minded to try anything i would like to find someone who is not looking for something serious right now but maybe in the future basicly i would like a casual relationship. I dont have pics on this but im 6 foot 5 about 250 italin average build. So if this is something u r interested in give me a shout we and we will see what happens, u never know if u dont go out on a limb and just say the hell with it sometimes thats the best thing to do..well i hope to talk to u soon:)"


He winked at me and sent me another message this morning:

"hello
hi my name is rich i would like to talk to u:)"



You would think if I have ignored you to this point, attempting to contact me again would be sort of...well, weird. This guy obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I sent one of the generic choose from these things to say "not interested" replies, in hopes that he takes better to the direct approach.

Until the next time, and the next slob...

2 Comments:

Anonymous KC said...

Your blog is better than ever! I was laughing out loud. Don't give up on match - you never know!

2:54 PM, December 04, 2010  
Blogger C.C. said...

Thanks KC! Glad you're enjoying it. :)

3:09 PM, December 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home